Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Crazed woman acquires more yarn

I got this big box from Knit Picks yesterday.


All these goodies were inside.


That's Swish Superwash in Fired Brick, Coast Gray, Dark Navy, Dublin, Wisteria, and Bordeaux. There's also some Telemark in Deep Navy, Poppy, Drift, Gray Wolf, and Snow Leopard. Oh yes, and also Essential in Dusk and Essential Tweed in Flint. Most of this yarn is intended for Christmas gift projects. It is a little ambitious, especially considering everything else I have on deck for holiday presents. We'll see how well I do. It's sometimes difficult for me to remember how much slower knitting is (for me) than crocheting.

I also received some luscious sock yarn that I bought as a birthday present for myself. However, it isn't my birthday yet, so I'll save it for another day.

The Beatrice scarf is finished.


I survived it. It turns out that the best motivation for finishing it was not allowing myself to work on any other project until it was finished.


All right, I like it. It's handsome. A man scarf, indeed.

1 Comments:

At 11/17/06, 9:26 PM, Blogger YarnThing said...

LOVE THE SCARF!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home