Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Planning

One sock down, just over half a sock to go. I'm still loving the pattern. Purple is not normally my color, but part of me really wants to keep these for myself. Must. Be. Strong.

Since I'm now on the second sock, I'm allowing myself to think ahead to the next pair. The time has come to knit socks for my Sockapalooza 4 pal, I think. I've chosen Thelonious, another pattern I really would like to knit for myself.

A while ago I found this note stuck to the pattern. The Professor claims he wrote it late one night in a spontaneous fit of romance, but I'm wondering if it was his way of telling me he would like a pair of these too. Is he asking for man lace, perhaps?

8 Comments:

At 6/12/07, 7:01 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

Aw, how cute is that?

The purple socks look beautiful!

 
At 6/13/07, 12:43 AM, Blogger Angeluna said...

The purple socks are absolutely beautiful. And I also just received the pattern for Thelonius. To do in one of those fabulous Wollmeises. KAL???

 
At 6/13/07, 6:58 AM, Blogger bookgrump said...

Ooh! Maybe this is what my Veilchen wants to be... Thelonius!

Your purple socks are gorgeous. I can understand wanting to keep them for yourself though.

 
At 6/13/07, 1:48 PM, Blogger ~Kristie said...

He left the note there because as all smart men know, if they want to get our attention, it must be somehow linked to our knitting. Actually, I'm surprised he didn't stick the note through the needles of your purple sock!

LOVE the purple socks. I MAY just have to break down and buy that pattern.

 
At 6/13/07, 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, are you sure your patterns aren't writing you love notes? Thelonious, I love you, too!

 
At 6/15/07, 11:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous!

 
At 1/10/24, 9:49 AM, Anonymous Ameen's Oven said...

Appreciatee you blogging this

 
At 2/15/24, 7:56 AM, Anonymous Ameen's Oven said...

Loved reading this thaank you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home