Saturday, July 21, 2007

Visitors

On Thursday evening, the Sisters of the Wool convened a special meeting (we normally meet on Tuesdays) for a very special guest. It's Jo from Celtic Memory Yarns! She came all the way from Ireland to see us (well, to see Angeluna specifically). From Ireland, people! Here she is with my Print O' The Wave.

Jo is a delight. She had far too much energy for someone who had just flown over from another continent. I hope she liked Texas enough to come see us again some day.

This arrived in my mail box this morning. Apparently, I'm a Muggle.

I don't know if I should admit it, but I haven't opened the box yet. And as long as I'm confessing, I may as well also own up to the fact that I have not yet finished reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. (Whew, I feel better.) The reason for this travesty is that the Professor and I have a tradition of reading these books aloud to each other, and well, that takes a long time when two people have busy lives. So please, no spoilers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home