Saturday, November 17, 2007

Serendipity

I'm not normally a believer in fate, destiny, or the like, seeing this has made me think twice.

prize date
Check out the dye date on this skein of prize yarn. It was dyed exactly one year ago! Today is also my birthday, and I'm so happy to be giving a present to someone else.

So without further ado, the winner of the "one year" contest is:

reluctantMANGO!

Do click on the link to her blog. I'm completely enamored with the sweet baby hoodie she knit recently.

Many thanks again to all who entered. There certainly will be more contests in the future, so please stay tuned.

6 Comments:

At 11/17/07, 6:26 PM, Blogger Angeluna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

 
At 11/17/07, 7:24 PM, Blogger Jeri said...

Happy birthday Micki!

 
At 11/17/07, 8:21 PM, Blogger aija said...

Happy birthday! :)

 
At 11/17/07, 10:45 PM, Blogger Oiyi said...

Happy Birthday!!

 
At 11/18/07, 6:15 AM, Blogger reluctantMANGO said...

*GASP* Do you mean it!?!? I've never won a blog contest before!!! I'd like to thank my mom, who passed on her crafty genes, and my husband, who supports my yarn habit without much complaining at all... Oh. Not that kind of contest, is it? Well, at least let me say thanks and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!

 
At 11/19/07, 9:03 PM, Blogger ~Kristie said...

Congrats to the winner, but a HUGE Happy Birthday to you!

Another year wiser?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home