Monday, December 01, 2008

You're all winners

All right, I chose a wistful title for this post. I do not actually have 55 prizes...only three. And without further ado, the winners are:

  1. Jodi, whose first choice prize (only choice, actually) was the skein of handspun yarn;
  2. Aisling, who will be getting her second choice prize, the Japanese stitch pattern book; and
  3. Lori, who will receive the skein of Wollmeise, which was actually her first choice!
I've sent emails to all the winners, so if you are one of those three, please send me your address so I can get your prizes in the mail. (Except you, Aisling. I'll bring your prize to the next knit night you can make.)

Many thanks to everyone who entered the giveaway! It took me a while to sit down and draw the winners, so your patience is much appreciated.


Knitting and spinning posts to follow as soon as I can get some decent photos.

3 Comments:

At 12/1/08, 5:45 PM, Blogger Oiyi said...

Hehehe...funny. Congrats to the winners.

 
At 12/1/08, 5:49 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

Woo hoo! Thanks so much, Micki. Any of those prizes would have been wonderful, but I'm thrilled that I'll get a chance to try the fruits of your spinning labors.

 
At 12/1/08, 6:48 PM, Blogger Aisling said...

Can I express dissapointment at not getting the handspun? But the stitch book looks great too - I suppose I will be forced to learn to read a chart now? Y'all will have to help me. I'll be at Borders Tuesday or Wednesday. Or both. Who knows - my life is so. unpredictable. five reasons why ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home